Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What do I do if I bought a $15 ITunes card and redeemed it but didn't get all of the money in my ITunes account?

I bought a fifteen dollar ITunes cards and redeemed it but I only got around $5 on my account and didn't receive all of my money. I've searched the apple website and card information but I can't find out what to do or how to get my money.

Posted on Feb 28, 2014 3:15 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 28, 2014 11:33 PM

Did you owe iTunes any money and/or have any pre-orders or auto-renewing subscriptions that were due ? You can view the purchase history on your account via your computer's iTunes : log into your account on your computer's iTunes via the Store > View Account menu option, you should then see a Purchase History section with a 'see all' link to the right of it. Click on that and you should then see a list of your purchases.

If not then have you tried logging out and back into your iTunes account on the device/computer that you are using and seeing if the balance then updates ? If it doesn't then you could try contacting iTunes Support and see if they can help with where it went : http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/ - click on Contact iTunes Store Support on the right-hand side of the page, then Purchases, Billing & Redemption

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 28, 2014 11:33 PM in response to Jayjay383

Did you owe iTunes any money and/or have any pre-orders or auto-renewing subscriptions that were due ? You can view the purchase history on your account via your computer's iTunes : log into your account on your computer's iTunes via the Store > View Account menu option, you should then see a Purchase History section with a 'see all' link to the right of it. Click on that and you should then see a list of your purchases.

If not then have you tried logging out and back into your iTunes account on the device/computer that you are using and seeing if the balance then updates ? If it doesn't then you could try contacting iTunes Support and see if they can help with where it went : http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/contact/ - click on Contact iTunes Store Support on the right-hand side of the page, then Purchases, Billing & Redemption

What do I do if I bought a $15 ITunes card and redeemed it but didn't get all of the money in my ITunes account?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.