Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I reset my Apple ID security Questions on the Apple website, but no it still asking the old security questions, why it's like this anyone can please help me?...

I'm using iPhone 5s

IOS 7

From the app store I make a new purchase in my iPhone 5s, my Apple ID security questions are asking, so are forgot my security questions, then I reset my security questions, and I add Newl security questions.. And my second of the questions reset process success. Then I make again a purchase on my new iPhone 5s, and then it again asking the Old security questions which I forgot... Anybody anybody anybody can please help please... Really I am stuck in my new iPhone 5s I can't make any purchase from my new iPhone 5s, because it's asking the old security questions, it's didn't asking the new security questions which I reset please help me anyone anyone can please please

iPhone 4, iOS 6.1

Posted on Feb 28, 2014 8:07 PM

7 replies

Feb 28, 2014 8:19 PM in response to gail from maine

When i make a new purchase from appstore from my new device ...according to the confiation process its asking the password and also the security Questions..at that time ot is asking the old aecurity qustions...i already change my security qustions..then i check security qustions on my apple account on website...on the web its showing the new security Qustions ,but when making purchases its asking old qustions.

I reset my Apple ID security Questions on the Apple website, but no it still asking the old security questions, why it's like this anyone can please help me?...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.