268 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Feb 28, 2014 9:17 PM by Jay-Ray
http://support.apple.com/kb/ts5183 - Open this link for full instructions and pictures.
Follow these troubleshooting steps if you experience one of these issues:
- Other people can't hear you, or have difficulty hearing you during a phone call or FaceTime call
- Other people complain that you sound unclear during a phone call or FaceTime call
- You hear no sound or the sound is unclear when playing back recorded audio
- Make sure nothing is plugged in to the jack connector.
- Make sure nothing is blocking any of the microphones (see the pictures below to locate the microphones on your device)
- Make sure none of the microphones is obstructed by dirt or debris.
- Turn the iPhone off and then on.
- Make sure that the latest version of iOS is installed.
- If necessary, find general iPhone hardware troubleshooting suggestions.
- For further assistance, contact Apple Support. https://support.apple.com/kb/HE57
Message was edited by: Jay-Ray