Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do you combine two Itunes accounts (both are mine)

I set up an itunes account many years ago when I got my Ipod shuffle and stopped using it when I got my new Iphone,but I have lots of purchased songs on it that I don't want to lose, is there a way to combine my accounts? When I plug in the Ipod shuffle it tells me it can download my new library to it but that it will erase what is currently on it, I paid alot of money for those songs!!! Please Help!

iPod shuffle, Windows Vista

Posted on Feb 28, 2014 9:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Feb 28, 2014 9:22 PM

You can't merge iTunes Store accounts.

To merge iTunes libraries, import the content and playlists from one to the other.

To move iTunes Store music from the iPod to your iTunes library, authorize the computer for the associated iTunes Store account and use the Transfer Purchases function in iTunes.

(101583)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Feb 28, 2014 9:22 PM in response to mom2ktnrob

You can't merge iTunes Store accounts.

To merge iTunes libraries, import the content and playlists from one to the other.

To move iTunes Store music from the iPod to your iTunes library, authorize the computer for the associated iTunes Store account and use the Transfer Purchases function in iTunes.

(101583)

How do you combine two Itunes accounts (both are mine)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.