Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Logic Pro X Import Audio Issue

I justed upgraded to Logic Pro X and whenever I import any sort of audio the 1st small bit of music always gets messed up. Please let me know how to fix this. I have had issues importing mp3's as well as converting mp4's to audio files. Its like there is a little hiccup in the conversion proccess for the 1st half second of music every time.

**THE AUDIO IS FINE PRIOR TO BEING IMPORTED INTO LOGIC PRO X***

Please help ASAP!!!@!@!! I am trying hard to stick with Logic Pro X instead of 9 but find it hard when my audio is getting botched on the import proccess

Thanks!

Logic Pro X, OS X Mavericks (10.9.2)

Posted on Mar 1, 2014 7:48 AM

18 replies

Mar 5, 2014 5:45 PM in response to Feet1stmusic

I have this problem too. 😟

im running Mavericks 10.9.2 and Logic X 10.0.6.

I dont enable my time machine.

I'll try converting the file to other formats before importing to logic and see what happens

May 3, 2014 6:35 AM in response to Feet1stmusic

I have the same problem.... I am working on a collab with a firend and when we exchange audio files or any kind there are problems with the first part...some strange corruption of the file...also sometimes the file seems shorter than the original.... even though we are working at the same tempos. Does anybody have any advice or have there been any fixes since this topic was started??? Or are we just waiting on Apple for a fix???

Logic Pro X Import Audio Issue

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.