Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I want to start developing apps and I need help.

I want to start developing apps and I don't know what to do. I have never programmed or typed code before. I don't even have a Mac yet but I will get one once I understand what to do. So my main question is what can I do to learn how to develop an app with no experience with anything that has to do with it what-so-ever. What seems to be the most difficult concept to learn (from what I've read so far) is typing up the code (is this objective c?) to make the app work. Where do I learn how to type this code and how would I remember everything that I could possible type in as code because there has to be a billion different codes for different things. Right? Also, would I need to buy something like photoshop or does Apple provide something like that? How much time will it take to learn? I probably have a ton more questions that I don't even know yet. I could use any information you can give me, please. Thanks.

Posted on Mar 1, 2014 1:00 PM

There are no replies.

I want to start developing apps and I need help.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.