Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why win't MacBookPro7,1 with OS X 10.9.1 won't pair w/ iPhone 4 with iOS 7.0.6?

Why won't my MacBookPro7,1 (13-inch, Mid 2010) with OS X 10.9.1 (13B42) pair with my iPhone 4 model MC676LL/A ( (Verizon 15.5) with iOS 7.0.6 (Build 11B651).

Not for any specific use, I'd like to use it for whatever profiles it allows for my iPhone , which their iOS: Supported Bluetooth profiles

page says are..

User uploaded file

and when I try to pair with my device, the Macbook connects to the phone and asks to pair.

User uploaded file

Then it gives me the verification code; it shows the same on my iPhone, but when I click pair it seems to try, the Macbook says connected, but then the phone says "Connection Unsuccessful, My Macbook Pro is not supported" and only gives me the otion to forget device, and the Macbook disconnects.

User uploaded file

And it is not connected to anything else.

What can I do?

-TH

iPhone 4, iOS 7.0.6, MacBookPro7,1 (13-inch, Mid 2010)

Posted on Mar 1, 2014 12:34 PM

1 reply

Why win't MacBookPro7,1 with OS X 10.9.1 won't pair w/ iPhone 4 with iOS 7.0.6?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.