Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i try to bought an app whit my account money

when i try to bougth annimation desk for macbook pro on the mac app store they told me that i need to choose to paying whit a credit card or whit a apple card but there are no way to buy whit the money that is already on my account... how do i buy it ?

MacBook Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9.2)

Posted on Mar 1, 2014 2:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 1, 2014 3:12 PM

How much is the app? How much credit do you have? Is this in the US Mac App Store?

The US store's prices do not include the local sales taxes that are added in the final steps of a sale. If you credit does not cover the total then the system askes for another payment method to cover the remaining balance.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 1, 2014 3:12 PM in response to bobijo3

How much is the app? How much credit do you have? Is this in the US Mac App Store?

The US store's prices do not include the local sales taxes that are added in the final steps of a sale. If you credit does not cover the total then the system askes for another payment method to cover the remaining balance.

i try to bought an app whit my account money

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.