Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

EXS24 Electronic Drum Kits not working [Mavericks]

Hey, I hope someone can help me out with this.

I have Logic 9 installed on a couple month old MacBook Pro that's running Mavericks. I also have Logic X installed but haven't had the time to learn what's new about it yet, so I'm still using Logic 9. Anyway, in the Library content, all of the Electronic Drum Kits (that use the EXS24) have recently stopped working. Notably, they DID work after migrating my data over from old computer (via Time Machine) and also DID work after installing Mavericks on this new MacBook Pro.

For most of the kits, I get the error in this format: "EXS24 instrument "Goa Remix.exs": Audio file "clap 01" not found!" and I'm given the option to Search Again (which yields the same message) or Continue (which doesn't do anything).

But, in some cases, the error displays like this: "EXS instrument "RnB Remix.exs" not found." and all I can do is Continue (nothing).

I've contacted phone support and they told me to try redownloading Logic content via the "Download Additional Content" option, but that hasn't changed anything.

Has anyone seen this issue before? How can I solve it? I really only want the Human Beat Box, Human Body Rhythm Effects, and Human Body Sound Effects kits as they have some pretty unique sounds. I've searched my computer and the files apparently aren't there, but I don't know where to go to download them. If anyone has any info on how to get them or the whole bunch working again, it would be appreciated. Thanks!

Logic Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9.2)

Posted on Mar 1, 2014 4:07 PM

There are no replies.

EXS24 Electronic Drum Kits not working [Mavericks]

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.