Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Anyone experience crashing/freezing and restarting with iOS 7.0.6 on iPhone 5s

I just updated my iphone 5s to ios 7.0.6 and my phone has crashed or frozen with a blue screen that fades to black a handful of times in diffrent situations. my phone has also restarted by itself a few time. It hasn't been happening excessively but since i have only had my phone for about a month, Im wondering if there are any known problems with the ios update and these issues are due to a systemic issue that others are experiencing or if the crashses are due to something else.

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.0.6

Posted on Mar 1, 2014 8:50 PM

12 replies

Mar 6, 2014 6:26 PM in response to ckuan

Thanks for the help however i i tried to connect my phone to itunes via my mac. It automatically backed up my iphone aftere wich i restored it, it restored it with the same ios. Perhaps i did not follow your recommendations correctly.

currently my phone is frozen again and not resetting. When i plugged it in to my laptop it says my phone is currently in recovery mode the option provided is to restore it to factory settings with the latest apple software, which i assume include ios 7.0.6.

please help i dont know if that will make things better. Can i fix this myself or should i return to where i got the phone for a fix or exchange

Anyone experience crashing/freezing and restarting with iOS 7.0.6 on iPhone 5s

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.