Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Podcast error 3259

I have four podcasts from Thursday 27th & Friday 28th Feb and no matter what I do I can't download them.

It's the error 3259, yet I have the latest version of Itunes. Other podcasts are working fine.

Any tips most welcome.

Thanks

Posted on Mar 2, 2014 1:38 AM

1 reply

Mar 4, 2014 2:17 PM in response to Sheffster

Hey there Sheffster,

It sounds like you are getting this error code when trying to download Podcasts from the iTunes Store. I would recommend the troubleshooting from the article named:

iTunes Store reporting error - 3259

http://support.apple.com/kb/ts2799

1. Remove any proxy information you have set up.
  2. Update to the latest iTunes software version.
  3. Try turning off your Firewall to see if the issue is resolved (this includes the built-in Firewall or a third-party Firewall such as Norton Personal Firewall, McAfee, Symantec, etc.). Learn how to turn off your Firewall:

Important: Information about products not manufactured by Apple is provided for information purposes only, and does not constitute Apple's recommendation or endorsement. Please contact the vendor for additional information.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Cheers,

Sterling

Podcast error 3259

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.