Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Webclips pushed with MDM overlap and do not show correctly

Hi,

I'm working with an MDM solution to push (among other configurations) webclips to Enterprise iPads. Everything work more or less well apart from webclips: when they are pushed they overlap and mix together. Here an example:

1) let say that I have 3 different webclips that I need to push to an iPad (site1, site2, site3)

2) I push the profile on iPad3 (IOS 7.0.6) and I have many different results:

- rare: I see all 3 webclips right

- often: not all webclips are rightly uploaded and the icon remains white and does not work

- very often: I see two webclips with site1 and one with site3 (or one site1 and two site3, or any other random wrng combination)

Note: when the profile is pushed, you see the right 3 icon coming up and then being "overlapped" from another one and sometimes afterthat remaining white

Anyone other having the same issue?

I'm working with Mobileiron MDM

Thanks a lot

Regards

Mic

iPad, iOS 7.0.6

Posted on Mar 2, 2014 12:01 PM

There are no replies.

Webclips pushed with MDM overlap and do not show correctly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.