Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calendar syncing issues

I am running MS Outlook 2010 and I am not able to sync my Outlook calendar with my iphone or ipad. Is there a solution to this issue?

iPhone 4S

Posted on Mar 2, 2014 1:42 PM

4 replies

Mar 3, 2014 2:36 PM in response to cstried61

I am running MS Outlook 2010 and I am not able to sync my Outlook calendar with my iphone or ipad.

Is this on a Windows PC? If so, by any chance do you have Eset security software installed on the PC?

If so, there's a couple of alternatives.

Either try the procedure in Samoreen's post:

Re: iTunes 11.1.4.62 freezes while syncing with Outlook

Or, see if you can get hold of the Eset beta addressing the problem. As Samoreen notes in another post:

ESET have a workaround for this issue. They gave me access to a test version of the HIPS module and this fixed the problem. So I could re-enable the ESET_OPTIONS environment variable (although I still consider that it's a questionable idea). I upgraded to iTunes 11.1.5.5 and there was no problem.

So maybe you should get in touch with ESET support and request the new module ? Just send a message to Marcos in the ESET forum.

Re: Outlook 2013 Calendar Sync fails with new iTunes 11.1.5.5

Calendar syncing issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.