Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Entire timeline covered with slanted grey bars. That portion of the project is lost when sharing as .mov What is it and how do I get rid of it?

The timeline is covered with top-to right grey lines. When I share as 29.7 .mov, that portion appears as black in the .mov.

What is it? How do I get it to go away.

Jim

Posted on Mar 2, 2014 2:24 PM

3 replies

Mar 2, 2014 4:51 PM in response to Norman D. Plume

If you double click on a compound clip or right click on a clip and select open in timelinein the project timeline then a new timeline opens and it will have the gray slanted lines and if you export from that timeline the gray slanted lines areas will be black in the exported file. Perhaps that is what you did. You can also right click a clip in the Browser and select open in timeline and get the same result.

Entire timeline covered with slanted grey bars. That portion of the project is lost when sharing as .mov What is it and how do I get rid of it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.