Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I need help with sound flower :/

So Ive done my research about recording with Quicktime, Garage Band, and Soundflower. Everything is operational. My only problem is that when I switch Soundflower on, it only plays out of the left side. I put Soundflower on 2 channel built in output and change the system settings to output as Soundflower 2 channel. It does work, but only on the left side. After I record my videos and switch the system sound back to built in output, the sound from the video is perfect. While im recording however, I can only hear one side. I record videos of Minecraft, so its helpful to hear out of both sides, not to mention just listening to one side gives me a headache. Back to the topic though, this isnt a deal breaker, but it is extremely annoying. In the settings on Soundflower, there is no adjustment for equaling out the sound on both sides, nor is there in the system preferences tab. Ive tryed uninstalling and reinstalling Soundflower and it had no effect. Please help me fix this..

Macbook Pro, Retina, 15 Inch, Late 2013

OS X 10.9.1

Processor: 2 GHz Intel Core i7

Memory: 8 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Graphics: Intel Iris Pro 1024 MB

Soundflower

Version: 1.6.5

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Mavericks (10.9.2)

Posted on Mar 2, 2014 4:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 2, 2014 9:47 PM

If you open SoundflowerBed you should see options for controlling the output of left and right channels.

3 replies

I need help with sound flower :/

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.