Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

prior to updating to the newest version of Icloud, my contacts in Outlook were divided by various types. Now following the update, my contacts are no longer divided. How do I restore my contacts in outlook to appear as they were

prior to updating to the newest version of Icloud my contacts in Outlook were divided into various categories making it easier to find a particular contact. Now, following the update to Icloud, those categories are gone. I believe I stil have all of my contacts, it's just now they are in one category "contacts" . How do I resort the various categories I had divided my contacts into?

Windows XP

Posted on Mar 2, 2014 5:19 PM

There are no replies.

prior to updating to the newest version of Icloud, my contacts in Outlook were divided by various types. Now following the update, my contacts are no longer divided. How do I restore my contacts in outlook to appear as they were

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.