Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HELP ME !! w/snow leopard install plz

I have a MacBook Late 2007 Mac OS X 10.7.5 , Processor 2.2 GHz Core 2 Duo, Memory 4 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM , 500 GB memory,

Software Mac OS X Lion 10.7.5 (11G63).

I bought the Snow Leopard Install CD and its telling me, "You Can't use this version of the application Install Mac OS X.app with this version of Mac OS X. You have to install Mac OS X.app 23.1.1."

Where dfo I find this App ? I need to install Snow Leopard

MacBook, Mac OS X (10.6.3), added 500 GB hardrive, 4 GB RAM

Posted on Mar 2, 2014 4:42 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 2, 2014 4:47 PM

Apple didn't anticipate that anyone would try to run the Snow Leopard installer when the computer was booted into Lion or above; that message is misleading. Restart the computer with the disk in the drive and the C or Option key held down.

(101694)

3 replies

Mar 2, 2014 7:46 PM in response to texastreeman

Sorry guys !!! I'm a desperate idiot ! I cant do this because my current OS is more recent than Snow Leopard. I'm trying to (pollute) install windows on my mac book. I may just buy another laptop. I have to fix my truck and the program I need to do it with only works with windows. LAME.! Parrells only works with OS 10.8 and my MacBook is too old.

HELP ME !! w/snow leopard install plz

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.