Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can activate iphone 4s black at icloud

Activate iPhone 4s 😕 😢

Message from Owner:
This iPhone is currently linked to an Apple ID (s*****@hotmail.com).
Sign in with the Apple ID that was used to set up this iPhone.

Please help me

iPhone 4S, iOS 7.0.2

Posted on Mar 2, 2014 5:03 PM

3 replies

Nov 7, 2015 4:15 PM in response to tillawi2

I have similar problem, if apple had email this is what I would send them:

Hello Apple,

I know this email address is probably not monitored but I have to try since I tried everything else. Recently I bought a used iphone 4s here in Bosnia and it cost me some big money considering financial status here. Everything worked like charm except there was icloud account on my iphone which I couldn't delete because 'Find my iphone' feature was on. So I decided to reset the iphone using itunes. And now my iphone needs to be famously activated using that apple id and I don't know either email or password. I remembered that original owner's name was Hanna Falkendal (because my iphone was originally working so I could even read Hanna's emails) so i tried to contact every Hanna Falkendal I could find on the internet. I got zero responses. Next I tried hacking this using various third-party tools - coudn't do it. Then I went to many sites that check if your iphone is blacklisted (I assume stolen or something) using IMEI code. So I entered IMEI and it said my IMEI is clean, not blacklisted, so I assume this iphone isn't stolen or something, it's just that Hanna forgot to delete her account before selling it. And now I'm stuck. Please help. Just delete this account from my Iphone I know you can do it. It would mean a world to me. And please don't tell me to contact the owner or support, I tried everything, and I mean everything. Just check the code, if it's stolen let it remain locked, if not just delete this from my iphone, I paid for it.

My IMEI code is:

God I hope someone at least reads this email.

Your's sincerely,

Ahmed

How can activate iphone 4s black at icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.