Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to read a keynote file

Hi,

I had a big problem, I need to do a presentation multidisciplinary sixth-form school project to be gratuated, I chose Keynote (via iPad) over PowerPoint (on my computer) to do it, because I find Keynote more easier to use.
Everything went perfectly until I finished the slideshow and wanted to play it. Indeed, because I don't have a macbook nor a mac; the only way that I can what the slideshow is by using iCloud, but, all the animations were deleted, I found out that it was because of the app limitations in iCloud .
I found some solutions :
- buying a lighting to VGA and it will cost me 50€
- buying an Apple TV but it's more expensive

- buying a Macbook .. you said cheap ? 😐

As you can see, all the solutions I found were money related and I don't want to put at least 50€ on something I will use once.
So please, can you see others solutions who won't change my slideshow and will conserve all the animations and font (I tried to convert as .PPT and it changed everything and I'm time-limited)

Do you know if I find someone with an Mac, I will be able to transfer my slideshow made via my iPad to the Mac ? By then I will be able to convert the slideshow in a quicktime document ?

Thanks !

Posted on Mar 2, 2014 7:46 PM

There are no replies.

How to read a keynote file

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.