Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Recovery mode loop please help(wont let me restore)

I need help. About two hours ago i tried updating my iphone 4, ios 7 to the latest firmware. I tried doing this straight from my device. after several minutes my device seemed to be frozen. I read online to put it in recovery mode. after i did this my iphone says it needs to be connected to itunes. so i did that and it told me i needed to restore my device since it was in recovery mode. after searching the internet, I found that no one is experiencing what I am. So i decided to try and restore my iphone. However, an error popped up (Error 3194) I have tried multiple times to restore it and it still wont work. any ideas or anything that could help? I really dont want to buy a new iphone.

iPhone 4, iOS 7, Iphone 4 stuck in recovery mode

Posted on Mar 2, 2014 10:42 PM

1 reply

Mar 3, 2014 10:34 AM in response to needfasthelp123

yeah, this happened to me. Except I got a different Error message. I tried everything. I even gave it to my friend who is a Tech at Apple Co. He said, that it's basically not responding to the update/restore and it's an update error. They are unable to do anything unless it's under warranty. Which for me...it isn't. So I had to go to my provider and get a new phone. I got the Samsung, and now I cannot recieve text messages from some iPhone users. Which is another Apple issue. -__________- Good luck!

Recovery mode loop please help(wont let me restore)

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.