Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my apps can't access my contacts?

iPhone 4, iOS 7.0.4

Posted on Mar 3, 2014 3:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 3, 2014 4:08 AM

in that contacts also i can't c any apps to give permission .........trying so bad please help me ....thanks

14 replies

Feb 10, 2016 2:36 PM in response to Mepurvis1

Settings>General>Restrictions. There may be a restriction to using I realize that all apps will show in Settings, the one place you need to find the app you are referring to wanting to use contacts is in Privacy>Contacts. You may need to delete and reinstall the app. You do not mention what app it is, so I cannot be sure about it. I had just put a new app on my phone, MCBackup which will backup your contacts and allow you to email them to yourself. When I checked, it wasn't listed in Settings>Privacy>Contacts, however when I opened the app, the first thing it did was display a dialog box asking me if I wanted to allow access to Contacts. I said yes, and then when checking Settings>Privacy>Contacts, it appears. I think it may be something with the app you may be trying to use. What are you actually trying to do. Let us check that way, since you are not seeing the ability, after you check your restrictions.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.