Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

email account on cloud

I am trying to get my emails onto cloud so i can access stored emails on my computer from my iphonr or ipad.

I have me accts, gmail acct, and another one.

I presently store my emails on my laptop "on my mac" folder to filethem away but then I can not access them if traveling and needing info on laptop left at home.

Id like to be able to have the option for certain email folders of my stored emails "on my mac" to be available via cloud to my iphone and ipad.

How could I do this?

Thank you

macbook

Posted on Mar 3, 2014 10:05 AM

2 replies

Mar 3, 2014 10:14 AM in response to loginstumped

The only way to do this is to upload the messages to iCloud. To do this, either choose an existing folder on iCloud or create a new one; locate this in the sidebar in Mail. Then select the mailbox containing the messages you want to transfer. Select some of them (don't try to do a large number at a time, stick to a couple of hundred or so, not thousands) and drag them to the folder under iCloud. Wait for them to upload - this may take some time. (They won't be removed from your Mac).

email account on cloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.