Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hi can u help I've been trying to download games and it's showing declined on my card detail when I have purchase games before not even allowing me to download free games can u help please

Hi I can not download as my card details keep saying declined even with free games I have purchased games before can u help

iPad, iOS 7.0.6

Posted on Mar 3, 2014 10:54 AM

1 reply

Mar 3, 2014 11:03 AM in response to Reeciehomes

There seems to be a problem with your payment details with the credit card associated with your Apple ID. You need to correct that before you will be able to download anything. Use the Settings app to check payment detail.

Settings > iTunes and App Store > tap on your Apple ID > View Apple ID > enter Apple ID password > Payment Information

View and correct your payment information. You could have an expired card. Your card may be blocked by the issuer of the card.

Hi can u help I've been trying to download games and it's showing declined on my card detail when I have purchase games before not even allowing me to download free games can u help please

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.