347 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Mar 5, 2014 11:27 AM by mario49
Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.
For more information, take a look at:
iOS: Troubleshooting Messages
If you are still unable to send or receive an iMessage, follow these steps
- Make sure that the contact trying to message you isn't blocked in Settings > Messages > Blocked.
- Verify that the contact you are attempting to send a message to is registered with iMessage.
- If the issue occurs with a specific contact or contacts, back up or forward important messages and delete your current messaging threads with the contact. Create a new message to the contact and try again.
- If the issue occurs with a specific contact or contacts, delete and re-create the contact in the Contacts application. Create a new message to the newly created contact and try again.
- Back up and restore your device as new.
Have a nice day,