122 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Mar 6, 2014 1:20 PM by mario49
Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.
For more information, take a look at:
iOS: Not responding or does not turn on
- If the device remains unresponsive or does not turn on (or power on), reset your device.
- If there is no video or if the screen remains black, verify that the device has enough charge to turn on:
- If you are using an iPad, ensure that it's connected to the USB Power Adapter supplied with the device.
- Let it charge for at least twenty minutes, then see if it starts normally.
- If there is no image on the screen, press the Sleep/Wake button to attempt to wake the device.
- If the screen displays a red battery icon, continue charging the device until the battery is fully charged. Learn more about charging iPhone and iPod touch, or iPad.
- If the above steps do not resolve the issue, or the if the screen remains black or shows a persistent Apple logo, try restoring with iTunes:
- Connect the device to your computer and open iTunes.
- If the device appears in iTunes, select and click Restore on the Summary pane. Learn more aboutrestoring iOS software.
Have a nice day,