Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I still can't change my payment information to none.

Everytime I want to download a free2play game it asks me for my creditcard info, unfortunatley I lost it a few days ago and blocked it. How I am supposed to download sth ?

iPad 2

Posted on Mar 4, 2014 6:04 AM

5 replies

Mar 6, 2014 11:00 AM in response to LukasTR

Hey there LukasTR,

It sounds like you are unable to select None as a payment option after reporting the credit card as stolen a few days ago. Take a look at the following information from the article named:

Why can’t I select None when I edit my payment information?

http://support.apple.com/kb/ts5366

If you want to select None and remove the payment information or credit card from your account, follow these steps.

Using an existing iTunes Store or App Store account

If you have an unpaid balance or payment due, you can't select None as your payment type. To see which order you need to pay for, view your purchase history. When you sign in to the store, you may see a message that there was a billing issue with your last order. Click the Billing Info button to see the order.

After you pay for the order, you can change your payment information to None.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Take care,

Sterling

Aug 13, 2015 8:31 AM in response to tmlucero

You typed all in upper case, that is considered shouting.

You are just logging into the account (e.g. Account > View Account on a computer's iTunes, tapping on your id in Settings > iTunes & App Store on an iOS device), not when trying to download something ? If you are and none of the scenarios apply you could try contacting iTunes Support and see if they can remove your payment details from your account

I still can't change my payment information to none.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.