Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipad 2 has error message "signin to iCloud" and won't accept password which is correct. I can't access any apps, reset doesn't work. And I can't access wifi or settings to hard reset it. I literally can't do Anyang because the popup keeps coming up.

Cannot do anything with ipad because of error message "signin to iCloud" I can't access settings or wifi. The popup comes up every second and says password incorrect when it is correct.

iPad 2

Posted on Mar 4, 2014 10:35 AM

5 replies

Mar 4, 2014 11:16 AM in response to Jk67401

My sister-in-law just had this problem and I reset the iPad for her and the problem went away the first time we tried it, but that's not working for you.

Can you get into the settings at all, if you try very, very quickly? Go in, turn WiFi off and see if that makes the message go away. Or go back in and turn it on again....toggle the WiFi setting - if at all possible.

Ipad 2 has error message "signin to iCloud" and won't accept password which is correct. I can't access any apps, reset doesn't work. And I can't access wifi or settings to hard reset it. I literally can't do Anyang because the popup keeps coming up.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.