204 Views 1 Reply Latest reply: Mar 6, 2014 8:50 AM by judysings
Welcome to the Support Communities!
The article below may be able to help you with this.
- If the issue occurs with a specific contact or contacts, back up or forward important messages and delete your current messaging threads with the contact. Create a new message to the contact and try again.
- If the issue occurs with a specific contact or contacts, delete and re-create the contact from the Contacts application. Create a new message to the newly created contact and try again.
- Back up and restore your iPhone as new.
- If your carrier has recently ported your phone number, the porting process may not be complete. Contact your carrier to confirm that the porting process is complete.
- Contact your carrier to confirm that you are provisioned for sending SMS and are in an area with cellular coverage.
- Contact your carrier to verify there are no blocks or filters placed on your wireless account preventing you from sending SMS.