Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No music on my ipod after syncing it with over 300 ticked songs

Yesterday I had all the music i wanted ticked in my itunes, i synced it before disconnecting and today it said i have no music even though when i plugged my ipod nano 3rd generation back into the computer everything i had ticked was still ticked and i tried to sync it again but it made no difference...whats going on???

Posted on Mar 4, 2014 12:40 PM

2 replies

Mar 8, 2014 9:21 PM in response to fuckingipod

I had some time finally figuring why I could buy and download from the Itunes store, but could not load it on my IPOD. What finally worked was plugging my IPOD in to the computer, as I would when "syncing", and, after loading, it would show my device in the side bar. You have to go to VIEW in the top Tool Bar and click on SHOW SIDE BAR in the drop down menu. "SUMMARY' tab, on top, is what I clicked on to show an option of restoring my IPOD to the factory defaults. It erases everything on the IPOD, but gives an option of AUTOFILL afterwards, which it does from the computer. This is one solution of many you could try. Good luck.

No music on my ipod after syncing it with over 300 ticked songs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.