Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Two computers, ipad and iphone syncing Outlook

Hello. I need suggestions please. I have a relatively simple scenario I want to achieve. First some background. Home computer: Windows 7, Outlook 2007. Office computer: Windows 8, Outlook 2010. IPhone 5. IPad Air. On each computer in outlook I have 1 calendar and 1 task folder, and personal contacts at home and work contacts at work. Personal email is at home and work email is at work. On both iPhone and iPad I receive both work and home email. I sync everyday via usb lightning cable and iTunes my iPhone and iPad with my home computer. Now, this is what I would like to see happen. At home see 2 separate calendars and 2 separate task lists and all my contacts either together or in 2 different lists. At work see the same thing. On both iPhone and iPad see the same thing. I have been using the built in calendar on iPhone and iPad. But there is nothing for the tasks. I really don’t like using the cloud as it has messed up my computer a couple of times. I tried using public folders and found it very complicated. I would like my tasks to also have reminders and alerts like my calendar items. In a nutshell I want to be able to look at my iPhone and see my appointments and my ongoing tasks on one screen and I want to be able to sync everything together. Please help!

Dell, Windows 7

Posted on Mar 4, 2014 12:58 PM

1 reply

Two computers, ipad and iphone syncing Outlook

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.