Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone5 car dash or window mount?

Can anyone suggest a decent car dash board mount or window mount holder for an iPhone 5?

I've had a couple of cheap ones, 1 was a nice small rotatable dash surface (stuck with a very sticky pad on top of my dashboard) until the glue gave up and the whole thing fell off!

The other was a great big lump that used a suction cup however that wobbled around today and again fell off and on closer inspection found the plastic moulding that held the cup had torn away!

I believe you get what you pay for and both these holders were cheap!

Don't want to spend a fortune but there has to be some well made quialty products out there?

Thanks!

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.4, Best god darn phone I ever had!

Posted on Mar 4, 2014 1:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 4, 2014 1:14 PM

look at Brodit mounts specific mount for most cars and specific holder for the device

non destructive fixing ,when removed you would find no evidence

http://www.dsldevelopments.com/brodit/aboutDSL.asp

4 replies

Mar 6, 2014 1:49 PM in response to wegras

ok thanks for the suggestion, I like the look of the Brodit however im concerned about forcing something between the dash parts of my car also it lloks like they only sell one mounting kit for my car and the location would mean one of my controls would be hidden?

what happens when you remove one of these fitting kits? it must leave a gap?

Iphone5 car dash or window mount?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.