Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iTunes library is on a 2T ex. hard drive. I want to install on new PC w/o losing playlists,

My current iTunes library is on a 2T external hard drive, using a PC with Vista. I am wanting to move the entire library HD to a new PC running Windows 8 without losing my playlists, date added, last played, # of plays, etc. However, when connected to the new PC, only the purchased tunes from Apple show accurate data of date added, etc. 99% of my library is self-added/burned. I would like my new set-up to mirror my old set-up exactly but now I have double and even triple downloads of songs and albums in my iTunes library display and my computer files, and only one of 4 library files on the hard drive. What am I doing wrong or forgetting to do?

iPod classic, Windows 8

Posted on Mar 4, 2014 2:56 PM

There are no replies.

My iTunes library is on a 2T ex. hard drive. I want to install on new PC w/o losing playlists,

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.