Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone buttons on Microsoft stop working until hard reset

I have a brand new iPhone 5s which shipped with 7.0.4 so I did a fresh install of 7.0.6 (not an update) its not even two weeks old however at times the buttons on the earpods will stop working and I have to do a hard reset to get them to work. I am unplugging and plugging the earpods several times as my Kenwood stereo in my jeep connects via USB for my music and the cord for my ear pods dangling tends to get in the way of my hands when turning the wheel. that's when I notice it stops working sometimes when I plug it back in. I have a life proof case with that screw in waterproof headphone adapter I take in and out of when unplugging as well... the headset and microphone work when plugged in, the buttons will just stop working

Posted on Mar 4, 2014 3:13 PM

There are no replies.

iPhone buttons on Microsoft stop working until hard reset

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.