Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I recover my songs?

So I had songs on my ipod nano ( 5th generation) and I wantes to ad 2 more from itunes. So I hooked it up and clicked the button that said " Sync selected albums,genre's,playlists." ets. and I noticed that I couldn't select any songs. Because whenever I did, it would just show an arrow. SO i clicked restore............. and all of the songs that I had on my ipod, are not replaceable....why???? My dad had took this ipod ( it is mine) and put songs on it and used it for his owkrouts. Then, I asked him if could borrow it. and He took all the songs off and gave the ipod to me with the songs I had on it before. ?Now, I can;t find the Songs or artists on it or itunes anywhere?????? why??? PLEASE HELP.

iPod nano, 5th gen

Posted on Mar 4, 2014 5:36 PM

There are no replies.

Can I recover my songs?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.