Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Devices not working on iTunes

Hi everyone,

I am having an issue with my laptop's iTunes and recognizing devices. The iTunes version that is running is 11.1.5.5

My iPhone and iPad are not being recognized into the device tab on the iTunes page. When I plug either of these devices into my laptop it allows me the open the files in them, but not connect to iTunes.

I have gone through all the steps that are mentioned in all the other forums and it is still not working. For example uninstalling all components of apple that are on my computer. I have no idea how to fix this and it is very irritating.

Thanks for the help y'all

iPhone 5, Windows 8, Also iPad Mini

Posted on Mar 4, 2014 6:26 PM

1 reply

Mar 19, 2014 9:26 PM in response to RedNexs

I'm having this trouble too. It seems that, for me, this problem began when they rolled out the latest ios update. I installed the new ios on my iPad, and I haven't been able to connect it to my PC ever since. I've read dozens of threads on here, but I suspect that this has something to do with my ios settings, and there is nothing anywhere posted that tells us how to adjust the iPad's security settings in the latest ios.

Devices not working on iTunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.