Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my i pod is still on a white screen after restoring with the two buttons and also restoring on i tunes and it still has a white screen

my i pod is still on a white screen after restoring with the two buttons and also restoring on i tunes and it still has a white screen

Posted on Mar 4, 2014 8:05 PM

2 replies

Mar 7, 2014 3:35 AM in response to Solum212

I've been struggling with mine all morning with the same issue.

Mine would not wake up from sleep (will just white screen).

It will boot using a hard reset (i.e. the power button and volume down button being held down for 8 or so secs). I restored and synced it multiple times but it still has a problem waking up and just just goes to white screen.

I saw a post suggesting a loose connection which I had my doubts about (as it will wake with hard reset) - bit BINGO! If I wake mine (with index finger) whilst applying pressure to the top of the screen area (with my thumbs) it will wake up. When I become frustrated enough I'll take it apart and see if something has become loose.

Hope this helps.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.