Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I lost all my data when updating to iOS 7.0.6

Hi, umm i was updating my phone to the recent software the ios7.0.6 is it? well anyways i havent backed up my phone for almost a year now, and when i updated it, it told me to restore it, and i dont want to do that but I had no choice because i cant use my phone until i connected to the itunes to 'Restore', is there any ways that i can change it back to the previous one? i really have important things in there and really need it 😢.

Last time i lost my data, i was so devastated, now im experiencing it again... can anyone help me? Apple team can you help me? or any computer geniuses, im no computer whizz so please help me, Im now desperate that i had to join this Apple support community.... 😢⚠

iPhone 5

Posted on Mar 5, 2014 2:40 AM

2 replies

Mar 5, 2014 6:01 AM in response to nana2896

Fool me once, shame on you.

Fool me twice, shame on me.

In other words, after your first experience with data loss, there is no logical reason you should have been neglecting to backup your data regularly. iCloud backups are free and can be set to backup automatically. iTunes backups are also free.

I'm sorry you lost your data, but this falls solely and squarely on your shoulders.

I lost all my data when updating to iOS 7.0.6

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.