Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Just bought my first iMac. Is it true that you are always congratulated?

This is wild.

I finally came over to the APPLE Side and bought an iMac 27" Desktop yesterday.

I've told 4 people and each one said "Congratulations".

I never got that when I bought a windows pc.

Steph

iMac, iOS 7.0.6, shipping in 3 days arrive 3/15/2014

Posted on Mar 5, 2014 5:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 5, 2014 5:17 AM

Congratulations 😁

Seriously, Mac users tend to be enthusiastic about the product line, ease of use, freedom from nasty stuff like viruses, and constant updating.

Apple does provide lots of helps for the user/new user such as these Apple Support Communities. We are all fellow users and not Apple employees. We take part, some of us for many years, because we like sharing some of those hard-earned tidbits of information that can help other users.

Stick around the ASC, ask questions, browse the discussions and you will find out more than you ever wanted to know about your new iMac.

Congratulations, and thanks for dropping in and joining us.

Ralph

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 5, 2014 5:17 AM in response to xanadu1215

Congratulations 😁

Seriously, Mac users tend to be enthusiastic about the product line, ease of use, freedom from nasty stuff like viruses, and constant updating.

Apple does provide lots of helps for the user/new user such as these Apple Support Communities. We are all fellow users and not Apple employees. We take part, some of us for many years, because we like sharing some of those hard-earned tidbits of information that can help other users.

Stick around the ASC, ask questions, browse the discussions and you will find out more than you ever wanted to know about your new iMac.

Congratulations, and thanks for dropping in and joining us.

Ralph

Just bought my first iMac. Is it true that you are always congratulated?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.