Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to restore purchases in app after update of iOS to 7.06

I can't restore purchases in GarageBand in GarageBand after update of iOS to 7.06. How I can solve this problem?

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.0.6, Previous version of iOS 7.05

Posted on Mar 5, 2014 6:30 AM

10 replies

Mar 5, 2014 7:27 AM in response to nfedorov

What happens when you try to restore the Purchase?

http://support.apple.com/kb/HT6032

Is it really necessary? Have you checked, of you have more than three instruments?

The update to 7.0.6 should not remove the installed additional instruments and loops, so please explain a bit more, how you did upgrade and what happened, that you need to restore the Purchase.

Mar 5, 2014 8:58 AM in response to léonie

When I tried to update the iOS, iTunes show me error about that update failed, and that the firmware is corrupted. Then I reset the iPhone to the default (factory) settings. So I restored all data with help of iTunes, and reinstall all apps. Then I restored built-in purchases in different apps. But GarageBand (GB) could not do that. When I try to restore, GB show message that no purchases for recovery. However, once I have restored purchase so, and restoration was successful.

Mar 5, 2014 9:12 AM in response to nfedorov

But GarageBand (GB) could not do that. When I try to restore, GB show message that no purchases for recovery. However, once I have restored purchase so, and restoration was successful.

That "no purchases for recovery" could mean, that all purchases already have been restored. If you are having "Smart Drums", e.g., the purchase already has been restored.

Unable to restore purchases in app after update of iOS to 7.06

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.