Newsroom Update

Beginning in May, a special Today at Apple series titled “Made for Business” will offer small business owners and entrepreneurs free opportunities to learn how Apple products and services can support their growth and success. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Profile Manager 3.0.2 Users Can't Log into My Device *Invalid Username or Password*

We have just set up a new Mac Mini running OS 10.9.2 and server 3.0.2. We are currently deploying Ipads to teachers and are trying to get the enrolled in Profile Manager but are running into a problem on 3 out of the 6 user accounts we have tried so far. After preparing their Ipad we then go to myDevices portal when we are prompted for the user name and password. When we enter it we get back the error Invalid username or password. The user has Profile Manager turned on in the Server app and the can enable remote management box is checked. We pull our user from Active directory and with 2 of the failed users we have fixed the problem by resetting their password to the exact password they were before. This 3rd user though no matter what we do still gets that error. I know that we can enroll the Ipad through Apple Configurator by pushing the Enrollment Profile but we would like to be able to use the myDevices Portal when needed. Is there a way to refresh the user data pulled from AD?

iPad, iOS 7.0.6

Posted on Mar 5, 2014 6:30 AM

There are no replies.

Profile Manager 3.0.2 Users Can't Log into My Device *Invalid Username or Password*

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.