Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why cant i see all my purchases

When I go to sync my 4s with itunes on my computer for some reason not all the items I have purchased pop up in the purchased section. I want to delete it from my phone but i'd like to keep it on my computer.

Posted on Mar 5, 2014 8:51 AM

1 reply

Mar 5, 2014 9:02 AM in response to Chrisq89

If the tracks aren't on your computer's iTunes library then you should be able to copy them over via the File > Devices > Transfer Purchases menu option.

If you then want to delete music from your phone then you can delete individual tracks directly on it by swiping/dragging from right-to-left across the tracks names on the Songs screen - or if your phone isn't on iOS 7 then try swiping from left to right.

Or when connected to your computer's iTunes, then on the left-hand sidebar of iTunes (you can enable the sidebar via option-command-S on a Mac, control-S on a PC) select the Music category under the phone 'device'

User uploaded file

And use the right-hand side of the iTunes screen to select and delete the tracks from your phone. Or if you are automatically syncing music to your phone change your music sync selection.

why cant i see all my purchases

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.