Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

About mac

Respected people,

I got mac and well i transferred all my things to external hard disk such as movies then i deleted all of movie even from trash but it still occupy space how can i delete all of those files which arnt even there but still occupying space, this is really bothering me a lot please tell me how can i clear those stuff from my MacBook Pro ox 10.9.2!! Pease help me

MacBook Pro, OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.4)

Posted on Mar 5, 2014 9:53 AM

7 replies

Mar 5, 2014 11:41 PM in response to leroydouglas

actually i have connected my hard disk then i choose time machine then in middle of it i stop it bcause i dont find it useful then i transfer some of my data to external hard disk and then i delete it from my mac but althouh it still occupy that much space what should i do i really need help i want to remove those data and i cant even find it anywhere ? please help me

Mar 5, 2014 11:42 PM in response to leroydouglas

actually i have connected my hard disk then i choose time machine then in middle of it i stop it bcause i dont find it useful then i transfer some of my data to external hard disk and then i delete it from my mac but althouh it still occupy that much space what should i do i really need help i want to remove those data and i cant even find it anywhere ? please help me

About mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.