Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

problem with subscribed calendars when moving to iCloud

Hi,

in preparing the upgrade from Mountain Lion to Maverick I have tried to setup calendar syncing via iCloud. I was using direct sync to my iOS devices via iTunes so far. Unfortunately I can't get it to work. The main problematic symptom now is that the calendars, that I have subscribed to, appear multiple times (10 times or more) and Calendar hangs with the message "Moving calendars to server account".

I have disabled iCloud again, deleted all subscriptions and then turned iCloud back on. Surprisingly the subscribed calendars reappear, again multiple times. I have also checked in iCloud on the web. Those calendars do not show up there. The symptoms are the same when I delete all old calendars there also.

So the subscriptions seem to render calendar syncing to iCloud unworkable, but I also cannot get rid of them. Any ideas?

Thomas

OS X Mountain Lion (10.8.5)

Posted on Mar 5, 2014 2:32 PM

There are no replies.

problem with subscribed calendars when moving to iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.