Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can't sync songs to my Ipod!! Please help!

I am using Ipod Classic 6th generation with windows 8.1. I have same problem since i've updated my Itunes. The problem is sync chrashes and errors. I restored my Ipod and I'm trying to add songs. In the begining sync process is going as normal, but after nearly 13 gb of songs add to my Ipod, Itunes starting to give plenty of errors like, 50, 53, 13039, 13010. It says the device couldn't read, an unknown error has occur. And during the sync process, the sync sign on the Ipod screen turns connected sign when the sync is about to be chrashed. After that when I tried to eject Ipod Itunes says Ipod still running in another application, I think corrupted sync process still running after the crush or harddisc of Ipod still working, I couln't get what causing this eject problem too. Does the synch problem is about my Ipod, or Itunes or the usb cable or Apple Usb driver? Please help me, I need urgent helping hand. Travelling without Ipod is like walking as fast as a turtle in **** to me.
I tried to uninstall/reinstall Itunes, restore my Ipod, I did the library deleting and recreating stuff that recommended in some other discssions, I tried all usb slots of my computer, I read nearly whole discussions about this issue, but I couldn't find a solution.

Please Help!!
Thank You!!

iPod classic, Windows 8

Posted on Mar 5, 2014 2:53 PM

5 replies

Mar 6, 2014 10:20 AM in response to FelixArcanum

I don't know if all your data is in your device, or iTunes, or both, and it just won't sync, but.... This worked for me. In the open iTunes window, your device should show up. Click the left side of this tab to open it's window. At this point, it should be on the "Summary" page. Click the "Music" tab, and your library should appear in the below window. Select the "Sync entire library" tab, and then select "Sync". This should do the trick, but might take time.

Mar 6, 2014 1:04 PM in response to FelixArcanum

Maybe if you transferred just the files you want on your iPod to a seperate folder, and then select that folder from that point. Perhaps the iPod eventually is confused by the size of the entire library. Or even install an auxilliary iTunes to contain JUST what you want to have on your device. Of course, the latter would require you to restore your pod and mate to the new account.

I can't sync songs to my Ipod!! Please help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.