Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Will Apple replace my iPhone 5 charger?

I recieved my iphone October of 2013 and my charger stopped working about 2 months later. I didnt know that Apple replaced the charger within the first year so I just continued to buy other ones (that didn't work too well) I still have the original charger that was givin to me, will they replace it? because technically it did stop working within the first year, I just never knew I was able to replace it until about a week ago.

iPhone 5, iOS 7.0.6

Posted on Mar 5, 2014 6:04 PM

5 replies

Mar 6, 2014 11:40 AM in response to Brandy627

Makes no difference not knowing. Similar to telling a policeman when getting a speeding ticket that you didn't know what the speed limit was. Ignorance is no excuse in that situation and it isn't a waiver in regards to the warranty for any product. In that case, many would claim the same ignorance months after the warranty period expired and Apple has no way to determine when the failure actually occurred.

Will Apple replace my iPhone 5 charger?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.