Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iMessage

All of a sudden out of the blue the iMessage stopped working, I was unable to receive or send to anyone that I have always iMessaged. I have gone to Messages to ensure iMessage is on (shut it off and back on), ensured I have the most recent upgrade (iOS 7.0.6) and it is telling me "Could not sign in. Please check your network connections and try again".

There is nothing wrong with the network connection, nothing has been changed and I am accessing the wifi withour issue. I have tried shutting the wifi off and using the 3G, but I get the same message. I've shut the phone off and back on and it still will not work. Please help or i am going out to get an iHammer!

iPhone 4, iOS 7.0.6

Posted on Mar 5, 2014 6:12 PM

4 replies

Mar 5, 2014 6:39 PM in response to Allan Sampson

I had already tried that but when i go to sign into my account, it goes back to the network connection issue. Apple ID and password are correct as it will allow me to log in on my computer. It seems to be a vicious circle 😟.

I tried creating a new id but the only other email i have tells me there is already an account in that name.

I have such a love/hate relationship with Apple!

iMessage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.