Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

tracks not syncing properly

Hey All,

I have had my Ipod Nano 7th Generation for approximately 1.5 years, only recently started using it. Since I have started using it I have been coming accross an issue I just cannot seem to rectify. When I create a playlist that I wish to sync it does so without any issues but as soon as I properly disconnect my iPod and attempt to play the songs it skips over approximately 2/3 of the songs. It will show the name but will not play and quickly flip over to a new song.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling iTunes, resetting my ipod to factory settings, converting all files to AAC via iTunes. Aside from that I am not sure what else I could be doing. I am curently converting all the audio files fom a playlistto .M4A va another progrm to see if that will work.

Any help or suggestions would be useful. Don't know how much longer I will be willing to keep trying to get this to work.

-Jason

iPod nano, Windows 7, 7th Gen

Posted on Mar 5, 2014 7:20 PM

There are no replies.

tracks not syncing properly

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.