Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I sync old photos stored on my PC to my iPhone?

I have old photos that are on my PC that I want on my iPhone 5 and iPad air. Can I still load them with iTunes or do I sync them using iCloud. All the new photos I take are sharing just fine, but now I want to add some of the old photos to my iPhone. I put them in the upload folder and nothing happened.

iPhone 5s, iOS 7.0.2, Win 7 PC

Posted on Mar 5, 2014 8:11 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 5, 2014 8:19 PM

If photo stream isn't working, put them in a folder and sync them to you phone by selecting the folder on the Photos tab of your iTunes sync settings and syncing. Just be aware that if you want to delete them to your phone in the future you will need to sync them off your phone using iTunes as they can't be deleted directly on the phone.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 5, 2014 8:19 PM in response to HParei

If photo stream isn't working, put them in a folder and sync them to you phone by selecting the folder on the Photos tab of your iTunes sync settings and syncing. Just be aware that if you want to delete them to your phone in the future you will need to sync them off your phone using iTunes as they can't be deleted directly on the phone.

How do I sync old photos stored on my PC to my iPhone?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.