Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No longer able to select customized color theme for a collection page?

Previously I have been able to select a custom colour theme for my collections in Public Site Manager by clicking on Collections > Configure Selected Collection > Theme

The ‘theme’ tab is no longer showing – see screenshot –

User uploaded file

Does this mean we can longer apply a custom theme (custom colours etc.) to our collection pages?

It seems we can still create themes (see screenshot below) but we’re no longer able to apply them to collection pages. Is anyone else seeing this?

User uploaded file

Windows 7

Posted on Mar 6, 2014 8:43 AM

4 replies

Mar 7, 2014 11:23 AM in response to Erik Keller

What I don't understand is - if Apple have got rid of themes on collection pages - then I would expect a generic theme to be applied retrospectively to all existing collection pages. What I see however is my custom theme on all my existing pages i.e. no change - but when I create a new collection obviously I now don't have the option to apply the custom theme - so I get a generic white on dark grey theme on new collection pages. In summay my existing pages have my custom theme applied and a few new pages have the generic theme and there's way for me to make them all look consistent.

No longer able to select customized color theme for a collection page?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.