Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

macbook not turning on

Hello,

I'm really desapointed, with my macbook I have a macbook mid-2010 with maveriks, it's the white one, so I have it for 3.5 years by now, and all was working fine, so yesterday I was using it, and the battery was about to finish so I connected the energy, use it a bit more and then turn it off. So today I tried to turn it on and nothing, at all! simply do nothing... not even turn on the white ligth on the front, any sound, nothing... The only thing that is working is the ligth of the charger, I connected to power and was red, so I left it sereval time and now is green... but the mac don't turn on anymore.

I opened it and took off the RAM, also tried another HD I have form other macbook, but all remains the same.

What can I do? please any help is appreciated!

thank's

MacBook, OS X Mavericks (10.9)

Posted on Mar 6, 2014 12:16 PM

1 reply

Mar 8, 2014 12:56 PM in response to alekb

Hello alekb,

I would be concerned too if my MacBook would not power on. I recommend following the steps in the article below when experiencing an issue like the one you described. I recommend reviewing the full article, but I think steps 2 and 5 are particularly useful in the situation you described:

Troubleshooting: My computer won't turn on

http://support.apple.com/kb/TS1367

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Best,

Sheila M.

macbook not turning on

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.